Louisville vs. Iowa Women's Basketball Predictions & Picks - NCAA Tournament Elite Eight
Published: Mar. 25, 2023 at 6:39 PM CDT|Updated: Mar. 26, 2023 at 6:38 PM CDT
Sunday's contest that pits the Iowa Hawkeyes (29-6) versus the Louisville Cardinals (26-11) at Climate Pledge Arena has a projected final score of 77-70 (based on our computer prediction) in favor of Iowa, who is the favorite in this matchup by our model. Game time is at 9:00 PM ET on March 26.
The Cardinals head into this contest following a 72-62 victory against Ole Miss on Friday.
Louisville vs. Iowa Game Info
- When: Sunday, March 26, 2023 at 9:00 PM ET
- Where: Climate Pledge Arena in Seattle, Washington
- How to Watch on TV: ESPN
Use this link to get a free trial of fuboTV, where you can watch every women's tournament game and other live sports without cable!
Louisville vs. Iowa Score Prediction
- Prediction: Iowa 77, Louisville 70
Louisville Schedule Analysis
- The Cardinals took down the No. 10-ranked Notre Dame Fighting Irish, 64-38, on March 4, which goes down as their best victory of the season.
- When facing Quadrant 1 opponents, the Cardinals are 11-10 (.524%) -- tied for the seventh-most wins, but also tied for the 30th-most defeats.
- Louisville has tied for the 14th-most Quadrant 2 wins in the nation (seven).
Louisville 2022-23 Best Wins
- 64-38 over Notre Dame (No. 10/AP Poll) on March 4
- 73-51 on the road over Texas (No. 15/AP Poll) on March 20
- 71-63 over Texas (No. 15/AP Poll) on November 20
- 72-62 over Ole Miss (No. 21) on March 24
- 62-55 at home over North Carolina (No. 20/AP Poll) on February 5
Watch college hoops all season on all your devices without cable with a seven-day free trial on fuboTV!
Louisville Performance Insights
- The Cardinals put up 73.0 points per game (47th in college basketball) while allowing 63.4 per outing (151st in college basketball). They have a +358 scoring differential and outscore opponents by 9.6 points per game.
- In ACC games, Louisville has averaged 3.1 fewer points (69.9) than overall (73.0) in 2022-23.
- At home, the Cardinals average 77.2 points per game. On the road, they score 71.2.
- In 2022-23 Louisville is giving up 1.6 fewer points per game at home (62.4) than on the road (64).
- The Cardinals have performed worse offensively in their last 10 games, averaging 70.7 points per contest, 2.3 fewer points their than season average of 73.0.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.