Eastern Kentucky vs. Cleveland State Predictions & Picks: Spread, Total - March 19
Sunday's game between the Eastern Kentucky Colonels (20-13) and the Cleveland State Vikings (21-13) at Ocean Center should be a tight matchup, as our computer prediction projects a final score of 72-70, with Eastern Kentucky securing the victory. Game time is at 11:00 AM ET on March 19.
The matchup has no line set.
Eastern Kentucky vs. Cleveland State Game Info & Odds
- Date: Sunday, March 19, 2023
- Time: 11:00 AM ET
- TV: FloSports
- Where: Daytona Beach, Florida
- Venue: Ocean Center
Bet on college basketball with BetMGM, the King of Sportsbooks!
Eastern Kentucky vs. Cleveland State Score Prediction
- Prediction: Eastern Kentucky 72, Cleveland State 71
Spread & Total Prediction for Eastern Kentucky vs. Cleveland State
- Computer Predicted Spread: Eastern Kentucky (-0.3)
- Computer Predicted Total: 142.1
Cleveland State's record against the spread so far this season is 16-15-0, and Eastern Kentucky's is 17-10-0. In terms of going over the point total, games involving the Vikings are 18-13-0 and the Colonels are 11-16-0. Over the past 10 games, Cleveland State is 4-6 against the spread and 7-3 overall while Eastern Kentucky has gone 7-3 against the spread and 6-4 overall.
Put your picks to the test and bet on college basketball with BetMGM Sportsbook.
Eastern Kentucky Performance Insights
- The Colonels are outscoring opponents by 5.3 points per game, with a +173 scoring differential overall. They put up 77.4 points per game (47th in college basketball) and allow 72.1 per outing (241st in college basketball).
- Eastern Kentucky records 36.8 rebounds per game (seventh in college basketball) while conceding 33.9 per contest to opponents. It outrebounds opponents by 2.9 boards per game.
- Eastern Kentucky connects on 8.6 three-pointers per game (54th in college basketball) compared to its opponents' 8.2. It shoots 33.7% from deep, and its opponents shoot 33.4%.
- Eastern Kentucky wins the turnover battle by 2.3 per game, committing 11.7 (160th in college basketball) while its opponents average 14.
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.