Louisville vs. Drake Women's Basketball Predictions & Picks - NCAA Tournament First Round
Published: Mar. 16, 2023 at 2:39 AM CDT|Updated: Mar. 18, 2023 at 10:39 AM CDT
Saturday's contest that pits the Louisville Cardinals (23-11) against the Drake Bulldogs (22-9) at Moody Center has a projected final score of 72-69 (based on our computer prediction) in favor of Louisville, who is slightly favored in this matchup according to our model. Tipoff is at 7:30 PM on March 18.
The Cardinals are coming off of a 75-67 loss to Virginia Tech in their most recent game on Sunday.
Louisville vs. Drake Game Info
- When: Saturday, March 18, 2023 at 7:30 PM ET
- Where: Moody Center in Austin, Texas
- How to Watch on TV: ESPN2
Use this link to get a free trial of fuboTV, where you can watch college hoops and other live sports without cable!
Louisville vs. Drake Score Prediction
- Prediction: Louisville 72, Drake 69
Louisville Schedule Analysis
- In their best win of the season, the Cardinals took down the No. 10 Notre Dame Fighting Irish, 64-38, on March 4.
- Against Quadrant 1 teams, the Cardinals are 6-10 (.375%) -- tied for the 21st-most victories, but also tied for the 23rd-most defeats.
- When facing Quadrant 2 opponents, Louisville is 9-1 (.900%) -- tied for the second-most wins.
Louisville 2022-23 Best Wins
- 64-38 over Notre Dame (No. 10/AP Poll) on March 4
- 71-63 over Texas (No. 15/AP Poll) on November 20
- 62-55 at home over North Carolina (No. 20/AP Poll) on February 5
- 82-75 on the road over Florida State (No. 31) on January 15
- 71-57 at home over Miami (FL) (No. 52) on February 23
Watch college hoops all season on all your devices without cable with a seven-day free trial on fuboTV!
Louisville Performance Insights
- The Cardinals are outscoring opponents by 9.6 points per game with a +324 scoring differential overall. They put up 72.8 points per game (51st in college basketball) and give up 63.2 per contest (148th in college basketball).
- Louisville is posting 69.9 points per game this season in conference action, which is 2.9 fewer points per game than its season average (72.8).
- Offensively, the Cardinals have performed better in home games this season, scoring 77.2 points per game, compared to 71.1 per game when playing on the road.
- In home games, Louisville is giving up 2.5 fewer points per game (62.4) than in away games (64.9).
- The Cardinals' offense has been worse over their last 10 games, putting up 68.5 points a contest compared to the 72.8 they've averaged this season.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.