Kentucky vs. Providence: Betting Trends, Record ATS, Home/Road Splits - First Round
The No. 6 Kentucky Wildcats (21-11) are 4.5-point favorites to advance to the second round of the NCAA Tournament when they take on the No. 11 Providence Friars (21-11) on Friday, beginning at 7:10 PM on CBS. Here's everything you need to know about this 6-11 matchup before filling out your bracket. The matchup has a point total of 143.5.
Kentucky vs. Providence Odds & Info
- Date: Friday, March 17, 2023
- Time: 7:10 PM ET
- TV: CBS
- Where: Greensboro, North Carolina
- Venue: Greensboro Coliseum
Bet with the King of Sportsbooks! Check out the latest odds and place your bets with BetMGM Sportsbook.
Kentucky Betting Records & Stats
- Kentucky's 30 games this season have gone over this contest's total of 143.5 points 14 times.
- Kentucky has an average total of 143.1 in its contests this year, 0.4 fewer points than this game's over/under.
- The Wildcats are 15-15-0 ATS this season.
- Kentucky has been the favorite in 21 games this season and won 13 (61.9%) of those contests.
- Kentucky has a record of 13-6, a 68.4% win rate, when it's favored by -200 or more by sportsbooks this season.
- Kentucky has a 66.7% chance to win this game based on the implied probability of the moneyline.
Kentucky vs. Providence Over/Under Stats
|Games Over 143.5||% of Games Over 143.5||Average PPG||Combined Average PPG||Average Opponent PPG||Combined Average Opponent PPG||Average Total|
Additional Kentucky Insights & Trends
- Kentucky has a 6-4 record against the spread while finishing 6-4 overall in its past 10 contests.
- The Wildcats have hit the over in seven of their past 10 games.
- The Wildcats average 75.1 points per game, only 3.8 more points than the 71.3 the Friars allow.
- Kentucky has an 11-7 record against the spread and a 15-4 record overall when putting up more than 71.3 points.
New to BetMGM Sportsbook? We've got the best offer for new users! Be sure to use our link to get this great bonus for first-time depositors.
Kentucky vs. Providence Betting Splits
|ATS Record||ATS Record Against 4.5+ Point Spread||Over/Under Record (O-U-P)|
Kentucky vs. Providence Home/Away Splits
|9-8-0||Home ATS Record||9-5-0|
|6-3-0||Away ATS Record||7-4-0|
|78.4||Points Scored Per Game (Home)||82.9|
|71.4||Points Scored Per Game (Away)||73.9|
|10-7-0||Over-Under-Push Record (Home)||8-6-0|
|6-3-0||Over-Under-Push Record (Away)||6-5-0|
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.