Reservations will no longer be required to visit Saint Louis Zoo
ST. LOUIS, Mo. (KMOV) - Starting Monday, the Saint Louis Zoo will no longer require reservations.
The attraction initially put the rule in place during COVID-19 capacity restrictions. However, limited attendance and guest reservations will depart soon. There will be extended hours this summer. Here are some things to keep in mind before making reservations:
- If reservations are sold out, please check back periodically, as additional reservations may become available.
- The Zoo will release a limited amount of reservations approximately one hour prior to posted opening time on sell-out days to best accommodate guests unable to secure advance reservations. Please note these additional reservations may book quickly.
- Please include every person in your party when making your free reservation.
- Guests will have their reserved ticket scanned from their print-at-home ticket or digitally on their smartphone. Both parking lots are open.
- Please arrive at the Zoo within your reserved time slot. Once at the Zoo, you can stay as long as you wish, or until the Zoo closes.
You can make a reservation by clicking here.
Copyright 2022 KMOV. All rights reserved.