Egyptian Health Dept. reports 14 new cases of COVID-19
SOUTHERN Ill. (KFVS) - The Egyptian Health Department reported 14 new cases of COVID-19 on Tuesday, November 19.
The newly reported cases include:
- Female - one in their 40s and one in their 50s
- Male - one under the age of 1, one in their 20s, two in their 40s and one in their 50s
- Male - one in their teens
- Female - one in their 30s, one in their 50s and one in their 60s
- Male - one in their teens, one in their 40s and one in their 60s
Currently, Saline County has had a total of 4,691 positive cases, including 71 deaths; White County has had a total of 3,086 positive cases, including 33 deaths; and Gallatin County has had a total of 883 positive cases, including nine deaths.
Copyright 2021 KFVS. All rights reserved.