(KFVS) - The Ohio Valley Conference announced its league football schedule for the 2021 season.
The schedule includes:
Saturday, September 25
- Eastern Illinois at Tennessee Tech
- Tennessee State at Southeast Missouri
Saturday, October 2
- Southeast Missouri at Tennessee Tech
Saturday, October 9
- Southeast Missouri at Austin Peay
- Murray State at UT Martin
Saturday, October 16
- UT Martin at Eastern Illinois
- Tennessee Tech at Tennessee State
Saturday, October 23
- Austin Peay at Murray State
- Tennessee State at Eastern Illinois
Saturday, October 30
- Austin Peay at UT Martin
- Eastern Illinois at Southeast Missouri
- Murray State at Tennessee State
Saturday, November 6
- Eastern Illinois at Austin Peay
- Tennessee Tech at Murray State
- Tennessee State at UT Martin
Saturday, November 13
- Austin Peay at Tennessee State
- Southeast Missouri at Murray State
- UT Martin at Tennessee Tech
Saturday, November 20
- Tennessee Tech at Austin Peay
- Murray State at Eastern Illinois
- UT Martin at Southeast Missouri
Members will play six conference games in a round-robin format.
In addition, OVC Directors of Athletics agreed to schedule additional games against OVC opponents outside the structure of the conference schedule as a way to play competitive games within the region.
The designated matchups against OVC opponents will not count in the conference standings.
The matchup dates will be announced by the individual member schools as part of their full schedule release.
For Southeast Missouri State, that game will be on October 23 at UT Martin.