PADUCAH, Ky. (KFVS) - Paducah Parks and Recreation is reopening the basketball courts at three city parks.
On Monday, March 1, the basketball courts at Bob Noble Park, Robert Coleman Park, and Voor Park will reopen to the public.
- Bob Noble Park - 2801 Park Avenue – 7 a.m. until 8 p.m. - four lighted courts
- Robert Coleman Park - 1100 Walter Jetton Boulevard - 7 a.m. until sunset - one full court
- Voor Park - 1203 Martin Luther King Jr. Drive - 7 a.m. until sunset – one half court
The parks will be complying with state social distancing guidelines.
There will be signage posted at each facility.
Guidelines include the following:
- There is a limit of six people at one time per half court, and a limit of 10 for full court play.
- Bring your own equipment and sanitize your hands after playing.
- Spectators must remain on the court’s perimeter and remain outside the fencing at Noble Park.
- Please stay home if you feel sick.
- Face masks are recommended for those two years of age and older.