WESTERN KENTUCKY (KFVS) - Several roads are closed in western Kentucky due to high water from heavy rain.
The Kentucky Transportation Cabinet reports the following road closures as of 6:50 a.m. on Wednesday, January 27:
- U.S. 51 is OPEN to normal traffic at the 4 to 5 mile marker in the Bayou De Chien area
- KY 780 is OPEN at the 2 to 3mm west of the U.S. 51 intersection
- KY 123 is CLOSED at the 14 to 16mm at Obion Creek Bridge in the Hailwell area
- KY 1283 is OPEN at the 1 to 2 mile marker in the Bayou De Chien area between Rose Road and Hopkins Cemetery Rd
- KY 1507/Barefield Rd is CLOSED at the 0 to 1mm between U.S. 68 and KY 958/Montgomery Church Rd- Signs Posted