CHICAGO, Ill. (KFVS) - Governor JB Pritzker joined bipartisan governors and lieutenant governors to encourage everyone to make a plan for getting vaccinated.
“Although it is a new year, COVID-19 is still present across our states, and we all have a personal responsibility to do our part to protect our families, frontline workers, and small businesses. Each of our states is working around the clock to distribute the safe and effective COVID vaccines as quickly as possible. But we ask everyone to be patient,” said Governor JB Pritzker. “The quicker we act to distribute the vaccine, the quicker we can reduce the strain on our health care system and defeat this virus. But until everyone is able to get vaccinated across our states, we must double down on mask wearing, social distancing, and washing hands frequently.”
You can click here for more information on the COVID-19 vaccine.
- Illinois - Governor JB Pritzker and Lieutenant Governor Juliana Stratton
- Michigan - Governor Gretchen Whitmer and Lieutenant Governor Garlin Gilchrist II
- Ohio - Governor Mike DeWine and Lieutenant Governor Jon Husted
- Indiana - Governor Eric Holcomb and Lieutenant Governor Suzanne Crouch
- Kentucky - Governor Andy Beshear and Lieutenant Governor Jacqueline Coleman
- Wisconsin - Governor Tony Evers and Lieutenant Governor Mandela Barnes
- Minnesota - Governor Tim Walz and Lieutenant Governor Peggy Flanagan