(KFVS) - Flash flooding has caused some road closures in the Heartland.
- Route M is closed in both directions northeast of Van Buren due to flooding. Water is over the road between County Rd. 150 and Waymayer Access Rd.
- State Route V is closed starting .139 miles after CRD 243 S, ending .304 miles after CRD 243 S
- State Route K is closed starting .105 miles after Route M east, ending .057 miles before CRD 248 E.
- State Route C is closed .097 miles before CRD 225 S., ending .136 miles after CRD 225 S.
- State Route KK is closed starting .07 miles after CRD 456 E, ending 1.006 miles before CRD Twin Ponds Rd. E.
- KY 1628 is CLOSED at the 3mm- Signs Posted
- KY 1820 is CLOSED at the 1 to 3mm- Signs Posted
- KY 94 is OPEN at the 7 to 11mm in the Lower Bottom between KY 311 and KY 1099
- KY 123 is CLOSED at the 14-16mm near Obion Creek at Hailwell Corner Area
- KY 780 has Water Over Road signs posted at the 2 to 3mm West of US 51
- KY 1462/Benton-Birmingham Road is CLOSED at the 0 to 1.3mm- Signs Posted
- No closures to report