SOUTHERN SEVEN REGION, Ill. (KFVS) - The Southern Seven Health Department (S7HD) reported 22 new cases of COVID-19 in the Southern Seven region.
All individuals with active cases of COVID-19 are being isolated.
The newly confirmed cases by gender and age are as follows:
- Alexander County: One male 70s
- Johnson County: One female under 10, one female 20s, one male 30s, one male 60s, one female 70s
- Massac County: One female 10s, one male 20s, one male 30s, one female 60s
- Pope County: One female 30s
- Pulaski County: Two females 60s
- Union County: Two females under 10, one male 10s, two females 20s, two females 50s, one female 60s, one males 70s
S7HD also reported 45 new recovered cases of COVID-19.
Currently 427 individuals from the Southern Seven region have recovered.
S7HD is reporting a cumulative total of 575 cases of COVID-19 in the Southern Seven region since the start of the pandemic in the United States.
There have been 21 deaths reported by S7HD in the region.