KENTUCKY (KFVS) - The next phase in reopening Kentucky begins on Friday, May 22.
Under the relaxing of COVID-19 restrictions, restaurants in Kentucky will be allowed to reopen if they meet certain criteria.
The following are a few of the social distancing requirements for restaurants:
- Occupancy at 33 percent capacity
- Maximize outdoor seating
- Seating space within six feet of a person
- Continue to offer curbside, takeout and delivery services
- Consider reservations only
- Use disposable or electronic menus
- Discontinue use of buffet style dining
For a full list of the state’s reopening plan for restaurants, click here.
If guidelines are met, restaurants could expand to 50 percent capacity on June 22.
More COVID-19 restrictions will be relaxed for contact services, such as hair salons, tattoo parlors and massage therapy, on Monday, May 25.