KANSAS CITY, Mo. - The Kansas City Chiefs will open up the 2020 NFL season at Arrowhead Stadium with a Thursday night match-up against the Houston Texans, a playoff rematch from last season.
The Chiefs and Texans are scheduled kick off the NFL season on Thursday, Sept. 10 at 7:20 p.m.
Three of the first four opponents on the schedule made playoffs last year. The Chiefs will travel to Baltimore in Week 3 for a Monday Night match-up with the Ravens. The defending Super Bowl champions will also host the New England Patriots, now without long-time quarterback Tom Brady, in Week 4.
The Chiefs 2020 schedule consists of the following opponents:
- Week 1: Sept. 10: vs. Texans (Thursday Night Football)
- Week 2: Sept. 20: at Chargers
- Week 3: Sept. 28: at Ravens (Monday Night Football)
- Week 4: Oct. 4: vs. Patriots
- Week 5: Oct. 11: vs. Raiders
- Week 6: Oct. 15: at Bills (Thursday Night Football)
- Week 7: Oct. 25: at Broncos
- Week 8: Nov. 1: vs. Jets
- Week 9: Nov. 8: vs. Panthers
- Week 10: Nov. 15: BYE WEEK
- Week 11: Nov. 22: at Raiders (Sunday Night Football)
- Week 12: Nov. 29: at Buccaneers
- Week 13: Dec. 6: vs. Broncos (Sunday Night Football)
- Week 14: Dec. 13: at Dolphins
- Week 15: Dec. 20: at Saints
- Week 16: Dec. 27: vs. Falcons
- Week 17: Jan. 4: vs. Chargers