(KFVS) - Water has been reported over the following roads in the Heartland:
Route D is closed northbound and southbound near CR 440 to just past Cane Creek due to water over the road.
- MO-80 eastbound and westbound is closed from Levee Rd. to the Mississippi River due to heavy rainfall.
- Mo-77 northbound and southbound is closed southeast of Levee Rd. due to flooding
New Madrid County
- MO-162 eastbound and westbound is closed from CR 439 to the Mississippi River due to rising floodwaters from the river.
- Route AB northbound and southbound is closed due to high water
- Route WW eastbound and westbound is closed from Route P to near the Mississippi County line due to high water
- Route P westbound and eastbound is closed from Route BB to CR 727 due to high water
- Route E northbound and southbound is closed from 322 to CR 354 due to flooding.
- Miller City Road is closed due to rising floodwaters from the Mississippi River
- Old IL-3 is closed between Bodeville Road and Railroad Street in Gale, IL
- Dorena-Hickman Ferry CLOSED due to floodwaters over the Kentucky Landing- Estimated until about April 12
- KY 1354 is CLOSED between KY 94 and the Dorena-Hickman Ferry Landing- signs posted
- KY 1129 North/Adams Road is CLOSED from the 4 to 11mm between KY 239 and KY 94- signs posted
- KY 1129 South is CLOSED from the 0 to 4mm between KY 125 and KY 94- signs posted
- KY 2140 is CLOSED from the 3 to 4mm in the Mud Creek Bridge area between KY 94 and KY 1129- signs posted
- KY 1485/Bellville Rd Closed at 1.13mm due to culvert washout- Until about April 10 due to rain delaying repairs
- KY 123 is CLOSED due to floodwaters at the 14 to 16mm in the Hailwell Corner Area- signs posted
- KY 2569/Holland Lane is CLOSED between the Hickman-Fulton County Line and the Purchase Parkway Overpass due to a shoulder washout- signs posted
- KY 137/River Road is OPEN between the Bayou Creek Bridge and Hurley Road (8 to 13.3mm)