KENTUCKY (KFVS) - Flooding has cause several Kentucky roads to close.
- Dorian-Hickman Ferry CLOSED due to floodwaters over the Kentucky Landing. KTC estimates it will be closed until about April 1.
- KY 1354 is CLOSED between KY 94 and the Dorena-Hickman Ferry Landing.
- KY 123 is CLOSED due to floodwaters at the 14 to 16mm in the Hailwell Corner Area.
- KY 2569/Holland Lane is CLOSED between the Hickman-Fulton County Line and the Purchase Parkway Overpass due to a shoulder washout. According to the Kentucky Transportation Cabinet, this section of roadway will be closed for several weeks. Crews will be using the time to conduct extensive engineering analysis of the damaged area and to develop a detailed repair plan.
- KY 1462/Benton-Birmingham Road is CLOSED at the 1.3mm at the Clarks River Bridge.
- KY 1255/Bonds Road has Water Over Road signs posted at the 1 to 2mm just west of the KY 450/Oaks Road intersection.