(KFVS) - Rain is causing some roads to flood in the Heartland.
We’ll update road conditions as we learn more.
- County Road 210 is closed due to a low water bridge being washed out.
- County Road 616 (Old Greenbrier Rd. or River Rd.) east of Hwy 51 and south of the Castor River bridge is closed at Zalma
- Crooked Creek bridge on County 804 is impassible.
- Part of Route V is closed southbound and northbound due to flooding
- MO 80 eastbound and westbound is closed near Thirty-Four Corner Blue Hole due to flooding and rising river levels
- Part of MO-77 is closed northbound and southbound at Levee Rd. due to flooding
New Madrid County
- MO-162 is CLOSED Eastbound and westbound near CR 439 intersection due to flooding.
- The Cave-In-Rock Ferry is Open
- The Dorena-Hickman Ferry is CLOSED due to floodwaters covering the Kentucky Landing (Estimated to about March 1)
- KY 1354 is CLOSED between KY 94 and the Dorena-Hickman Ferry Landing- signs posted
- KY 1129/Adams Road is CLOSED from the 4 to 9mm- signs posted
- KY 123 is CLOSED at the 14 to 16mm in the Hailwell Corner Area- signs posted
- KY 1255/Bonds Road is CLOSED at the 2 to 3mm just west of the KY 450/Oaks Road intersection- signs posted
- KY 787/Bryant Ford Road has water over the road signs posted at the 1 to 2mm near the McCracken-Marshall County Line