(KFVS) - Several Heartland roads are closed due to significant rainfall.
Rainfall is not expected to be heavy this week, but it is expected to be steady Tuesday, Feb. 4.
Never drive cars, trucks, or sport utility vehicles through flooded areas. If you come across a flooded roadway, do not drive through the water, turn around.
Transportation officials, also, urge you to report flooded roadways that are not marked by signage.
Just north of the Heartland, snowy and wintry conditions could make for slick travel.
Here is a list of links to travel condition maps for Missouri, Illinois and Kentucky:
The following are flooded roadways in the Heartland:
- Route N northbound and southbound between 243 and almost to 236 closed due to flooding.
New Madrid County
- Route P eastbound and westbound from Route BB to CR 727 is closed due to flooding from the rising Mississippi River.
- Route AB northbound and southbound from WW to Donaldson Point CA is closed due to flooding.
- County Road 501 at burn out bridge is closed due to high water.
- The Dorena-Hickman Ferry is CLOSED due to floodwaters covering the Kentucky Landing (Estimated to about March 1)
- KY 1354 is CLOSED between KY 94 and the Dorena-Hickman Ferry Landing- signs posted
- KY 1129/Adams Road is CLOSED from the 4 to 9mm- signs posted
- KY 123 is CLOSED at the 14 to 16mm in the Hailwell Corner Area- signs posted
- KY 917/Tucker Temple Road is CLOSED at the 7 to 9mm in the Hazel Creek area south of the KY 866 intersection- signs posted
- KY 137/River Road is CLOSED from the 3.4mm at the Birdsville boat ramp extending northward to 15mm at KY 133/Lola Rd and Berrys Ferry Landing- signs posted
- KY 819/Sunnyside Loop is CLOSED at the 2.4mm with access maintained from each end- signs posted
- KY 1255/Bonds Road is CLOSED at the 2 to 3mm just west of the KY 450/Oaks Road intersection- signs posted
- KY 787/Bryant Ford Road has Water Over Road signs posted at the 1 to 2mm near the McCracken-Marshall County Line
- KY 1420/Noble Road is CLOSED at the 3.8 to 4.3mm in the Massac Creek area between Meredith Road and Johnson Road – signs posted
- KY 1565/Mayfield-Metropolis Road is OPEN at the 5.6 to 6.3mm between KY 305/Cairo Rd and KY 358/Ogden Landing Rd