(KFVS) - Several Heartland roads are closed due to significant rainfall.
Rainfall is not expected to be heavy this week, but it is expected to be steady Tuesday, Feb. 4.
Never drive cars, trucks, or sport utility vehicles through flooded areas. If you come across a flooded roadway, do not drive through the water, turn around.
Transportation officials, also, urge you to report flooded roadways that are not marked by signage.
Just north of the Heartland, snowy and wintry conditions could make for slick travel.
Here is a list of links to travel condition maps for Missouri, Illinois and Kentucky:
The following are flooded roadways in the Heartland:
- Route N northbound and southbound between 243 and almost to 236 closed due to flooding.
New Madrid County
- Route P eastbound and westbound from Route BB to CR 727 is closed due to flooding from the rising Mississippi River.
- Route AB northbound and southbound from WW to Donaldson Point CA is closed due to flooding.
- County Road 501 at burn out bridge is closed due to high water.
- KY 123 is CLOSED at the 14 to 16mm in the Hailwell Corner Area- signs posted
- KY 1255/Bonds Road is CLOSED at the 2 to 3mm just west of the KY 450/Oaks Road intersection- signs posted
- KY 339/Clinton Road has Water Over Road signs posted at the 0 to 1mm near Jilson Road in the Mayfield Creek Bottoms area just north of the McCracken-Graves County Line