Couple loses home in early morning fire in Madison Co.

Updated: Apr. 27, 2019 at 5:07 PM CDT
Email This Link
Share on Pinterest
Share on LinkedIn

CHEROKEE PASS, MO (KFVS) - A couple lost their home to a fire early Saturday morning in Madison County, Missouri.

According to Cherokee Pass Fire Department Chief Bill Starkey, crews were called to the fire at 4 a.m. on County Road 270 off of Hwy. A.

It looks like the fire started in the garage area. The home is a total loss.

Fredericktown and Marquand fire departments responded to help. The Madison Co. Sheriff’s Office and Ambulance District were on hand as well.

There were no injuries.

Copyright 2019 KFVS. All rights reserved.