- A curfew is declared from 11:00 p.m. throughout the night and during the early morning hours when safe driving requires the use of vehicle headlights. Exempted from the curfew are emergency workers, medical staff, businesses providing or persons traveling for food or supplies, employees traveling to and from work, and individuals traveling to shelter.
- Alcohol sales will cease at 10:30 p.m.
- The Chief of Police is authorized to enforce the curfew.
- This declaration will remain in effect until rescinded.
- This declaration rescinds all previous declarations.
A civil emergency has been declared for the City of Murray and Calloway County