- 1 tablespoon dried parsley
- 1 tablespoon dried chives
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 6 boneless, skinless chicken breast halves (1-1/2 to 2 pounds total), pounded to 1/4-inch thickness
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- 3 tablespoons butter, cut into 6 equal slices
- 1 tablespoon seasoned bread crumbs
- 1/8 teaspoon paprika
- Preheat the oven to 350°F. Coat a 6-cup muffin tin with nonstick cooking spray.
- In a small bowl, combine the parsley, chives, and garlic powder; set aside.
- Season both sides of each chicken breast with the salt and pepper then sprinkle 1 teaspoon of the parsley mixture on one side of each breast.
- Place a slice of butter in the center of each piece of chicken and tightly roll up each breast, tucking in the sides as you roll. Place the rolls seam-side down in the muffin cups then sprinkle with the bread crumbs and paprika.
- Bake for 25 to 30 minutes, or until no pink remains in the chicken and the juices run clear. Serve immediately.
Muffin tins are not just for baking cupcakes and muffins! They can be the easy solution for individual portions - not only for these mouthwatering chicken roll-ups, but for mini meatloaves as well
Back to Mr. Food