- 1 (8-ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 1/4 cup raspberry preserves
- 8 (10-inch) flour tortillas
- 5 ounces fresh flat-leaf spinach, trimmed
- 1 pound thinly sliced deli ham or turkey
- In a small bowl, combine the cream cheese and raspberry preserves; mix well. Spread over the tortillas and top with the spinach leaves then the meat slices.
- Roll up tightly jelly-roll style and wrap each one in a large piece of waxed paper, twisting the ends to seal. Chill for at least 2 hours before serving. Unwrap, cut diagonally into 1-inch slices, and serve.
TIP: After slicing these, add a fancy festive toothpick to each and watch them disappear!