Family Escapes Early Morning House Fire

Family Escapes Early Morning House Fire
By: Heartland News
GLEN ALLEN, Mo. - Firefighters in Bollinger County respond to an early morning house fire in Glen Allen.
According to the sheriff's department, the fire was called in around 4 Monday morning.
Our photographer on the scene tells us a family was inside when the fire began and was able to escape. Our photographer also tells us the 2-story house's upper floor is destroyed. The home is located near the intersection of Highway ZZ and 134.
Firefighters had the fire under control and out by around 6 a.m.
As of 6:30 a.m. a Marble Hill firefighter told our photographer they think the fire may be caused by an electrical problem. 
Look for more details throughout the day here on kfvs12.com and on-air with Heartland News.