Lauren's Crock Pot Lasagna
1 lb Ground Beef
1 box lasagna noodles
1 med. Jar Prego Sauce (or your favorite tomato sauce)
1 packet Spaghetti seasoning
1 (15 oz.) Ricotta Cheese
1 pkg Shredded Mozzarella Cheese
½ cup water
(you can add diced tomatoes and mushrooms, if you like)
- 1.) Brown ground beef, set aside
- 2.) In separate mixing bowl, combine sauce, ricotta cheese, seasoning, water, and any additional ingredients you like such as mushrooms or diced tomatoes, then set aside.
- 3.) Put in the Reynolds Slow Cooker liner J
- 4.) Start layering! First put a layer of lasagna noodles in. They won't fit perfectly if it's a round Crock pot, but you can break them as needed.
- 5.) Next, layer the beef.
- 6.) Pour the sauce mixture
- 7.) Scatter the shredded cheese
- 8.) Repeat layers as you like. (I usually use about two rounds of the above layers, so the lasagna isn't piled up and hard to eat.)
To cook quickly, set on high for about 3 to 3 ½ hours, or set on low for 5 ½ to 6 hours. Enjoy!