Trash can fire at Harrisburg Walgreens store

Trash can fire at Harrisburg Walgreens store
The fire caused some windows to break. (Source: Lisa Thompson, Harrisburg Fire Department)
The fire started in a trash can in the front of the store. (Source: Lisa Thompson, Harrisburg Fire Department)
The fire started in a trash can in the front of the store. (Source: Lisa Thompson, Harrisburg Fire Department)
No one was injured. (Source: Lisa Thompson, Harrisburg Fire Department)
No one was injured. (Source: Lisa Thompson, Harrisburg Fire Department)

HARRISBURG, IL (KFVS) - Harrisburg Fire Department responded to a fire at the Walgreens 4 S. Commercial Street on Friday, June 8.

According to Harrisburg Dispatch, the fire started in a trash can in the front of the store.

They believe it started from a cigarette butt.

Download the KFVS News app: iPhone | Android

The heat from the fire caused a large window to break.

No one was injured.

Copyright 2018 KFVS. All rights reserved.