(KFVS) - Good morning, it is Monday, June 4.
First Alert Forecast
We get to enjoy the pleasant weather a little longer.
Brian Alworth says our humidity break will continue for another day or so before we start to creep back into hot and humid conditions again about mid-week.
After a cool morning today will start sunny but look for some scattered high clouds to drift in by afternoon. Temps today will be very similar to yesterday (highs about 82 to 86) but without the breeze.
Tonight will be dry and rather cool again, but tomorrow we'll begin our gradual warming trend.
By late in the week it will be hot and humid again, but without much chance of rain until the weekend when some widely scattered thunderstorms look possible.
- According to MSHP, one person has died and five others were injured in a boating collision just north of Poplar Bluff, Mo.
- Police are investigating a shooting that happened in Cape Girardeau, Mo early Sunday, morning on June 3.
- One person was injured in a shooting overnight in Cape Girardeau, Missouri on June 4.
- Two people are facing charges after a high-speed chase in Weakley County, Tennessee.
- Multiple crews battled a fire at Flying J's truck stop for hours on Sunday, June 3.
An off-duty FBI agent in Colorado accidentally shot a gun in a nightclub.
A Whataburger store in Texas is apologizing after a detective was turned away because he was open carrying a weapon.
A class president in Indiana was banned from his high school graduation over a social media post.
Join us on the Breakfast Show for these top stories and more.