(KFVS) - Good morning, it is Tuesday, May 28.
First Alert Forecast
A flash flood watch will go into effect this afternoon.
Laura Wibbenmeyer says as the remnants of Alberto continue to build into the Heartland we could see 1-to-2 inches of rain between now and Wednesday.
Rain chances go up during the afternoon and evening hours. The highest rain chances are in our southeast counties. Highs will get into the 80s where it's dry, and only into the upper 70s where it rains.
Slightly cooler and drier air will move into the Heartland on Sunday and Monday.
- Graves Co., Kentucky officials search for details in a hit-and-run crash.
- Four people are dead in Rutherford County, Tennessee after a murder-suicide Monday.
- American flags waved in the wind at the Missouri Veterans Cemetery in Bloomfield, Missouri Monday.
- Jackson Co., Illinois communities celebrated the 150 Memorial Day anniversary.
- Third Street in Cape Girardeau, Mo is open to traffic after a tree sent a power line down.
Trending web stories
An Illinois pet store is under investigation for animal abuse after animals were allegedly found starved at the store.
In New York, a woman in labor officiated the wedding for a couple before the wife also went into labor.