(KFVS) - Good morning, it is Tuesday, May 22.
First Alert Forecast
We'll have a much drier start to our day today compared to yesterday.
Laura Wibbenmeyer says there is a slight chance for a shower or thunderstorm, but those chances are mainly in Western Kentucky. Temps will top out in the mid-to-upper-80s.
The next few days will see high temperatures climb back into the upper 80s. There could be an isolated shower any of those days. The pattern will last until Friday.
Memorial Day weekend looks hot, but a little more soggy with rain chances every day of the Holiday weekend.
- Carbondale, Illinois Fire Chief Ted Lomax is getting ready to hand up his helmet.
- More than 40 homes were damaged by flooding in Park Hills, Missouri.
- A single-vehicle crash in Jackson County, Ill. led to injuries for three juveniles.
- We all enjoy taking a dip in a pool to cool off, but what's in the water can lead to a less pleasant time.
- A crash on US 51 led to multiple lane closures on May 21.
Trending web stories
A family in Nebraska is getting closure on a relative they lost in World War II.
A kayaker on a South Carolina river is in critical condition after a rattlesnake fell out of a tree and bit him.