(KFVS) - Good morning, it is Tuesday, April 24.
First Alert Forecast
We'll have a dreary morning. We could have patchy fog in some places early, but that will go away as winds pick up.
Laura Wibbenmeyer says when the sun comes up, we'll be cloudy. There will be rain showers on and off. There might be a clearing in our western counties late in the day. High temps will be in the 60s.
The showers could linger all week and into Friday. High temps will stay in the 60s all week.
The good news is, it looks like we'll have a beautiful weekend. Highs will be in the 70s with plenty of sunshine. It might be the best weekend of the spring, so far.
- Sheriff Wes Drury confirms two males are in custody after an early morning shooting that happened on Monday, April 23.
- The Ripley County Sheriff’s Office has issued an Endangered Silver Advisory for a missing Naylor woman.
- The Missouri House has given initial approval to a bill that would legalize medical marijuana.
- Illinois is receiving a $16 million federal grant to fight opioid abuse.
- There is an investigation into a multi-state cluster of E. coli infections linked to chopped romaine lettuce.
Trending web stories
A Missouri pie shop was vandalized with its own ingredients Monday morning.
Police said a mother killed her two young children before turning the gun on herself early Sunday morning.
A baby giraffe got loose from its exhibit at Fort Wayne Children's Zoo.