(KFVS) - Good morning it is Thursday, April 19.
First Alert Forecast
It will be a cool day today. Lisa Michaels says temps will be in low to mid 50s. Winds might be a bit breezy this morning but will die in by the afternoon.
Colder temps move in tonight so portions of the Heartland are under a frost advisory and a freeze warning. Frost should be gone by mid-morning.
Friday and Saturday will be sunny and slightly warmer, but by Saturday night the rain comes in.
- Terri Childs, is using the public housing relocation in Cairo, Illinois for a new start for her family.
- Thursday, a judge will decide whether or not to toss out the charge of invasion of privacy against Missouri Governor Eric Greitens.
- Only a week after Jett Owens was hit with a line drive foul ball that fractured his skull, he was honored by throwing out the first pitch.
- Students from eLaunch Williamson County, Ill met with and learned from local entrepreneurs.
- The Ohio River is closed at the Olmsted Lock and Dam following a barge accident.
Trending web stories
A high school senior took his mother as his prom date in order to give her "the prom night she never had."
Police presented a substitute teacher with a special citizen recognition coin Wednesday for helping police catch a sex offender.
The Immaculate Conception Church in St. Mary, Missouri that was founded in 1874 has officially closed their doors.