(KFVS) - Good Friday morning, it is March 30.
First Alert Forecast
There is lingering drizzle in the Heartland and there will be light showers this morning. We won't see as much sunshine as first thought according to Laura Wibbenmeyer. There will be sun at noon, but more rain will move in by this afternoon. The best chances for rain are in our northern counties.
The weekend forecast looks like a blend of situations. We'll be drier Saturday morning then wet Saturday afternoon into Sunday early morning.
Then we'll be cooler and drier Sunday late morning. Sunday afternoon will be cooler, still and the rain returns. A few wet snowflakes will mix in, but probably will not make much of an impact on travel.
- Officers with the Kentucky State Police confirm that James K. Decoursey was shot and killed by law enforcement after an encounter in Clarksville, Tennessee.
- A pedestrian was shot at in Sikeston on Thursday, March 29 around 3:45 p.m in the 400 block of Brannum.
- The Kentucky State Police is currently investigating a shooting that happened Friday, March 23.
- A student has been arrested after making threats against the school according to deputies with the Weakley County Sheriff's Department.
- A drug investigation furthered in Kentucky as detectives learned a handgun was reported stolen from Massac County Illinois in February.
Trending web stories
A woman mistook her pregnancy for having bad Chinese food.
Pope Francis washed the feet of inmates at a Rome prison and reveals he has cataracts.
'It's a UFO!': In FAA audio, commercial pilots encountered an unexplained object in the sky.