(KFVS) - Good morning it is Monday, March 26.
First Alert Forecast
Get ready for a soggy week. Parts of the western Heartland are already under a flood watch.
Laura Wibbenmeyer says there will be scattered showers today. Temps will get into the 50s and 60s.
The heaviest rainfall will be from Tuesday afternoon into Wednesday. Some places might get an inch or two during that period. We're not expecting severe weather, but flooding is possible.
The weekend forecast is still a little unclear. It looks like we could see some scattered showers on Easter Sunday, but they're definitely not a sure thing.
- Thousands came out and left messages that will be preserved for life at Missouri's National Veterans Memorial in Perryville, Mo.
- One person is in custody after a woman was found dead in Cardwell, Mo.
- The Kentucky State Police (KSP) is currently investigating a shooting that happened Friday, March 23.
- An indoor smoking ban in Illinois began 10 years ago, now it is a part of daily life.
- Hundreds marched the streets of Carbondale, Illinois as part of a nationwide movement to end violence at schools.
Trending web stories
An Iowa family died in Mexico after reportedly inhaling a toxic gas.
A good Samaritan rescued a toddler from a dog attack in California.
A couple in Texas, charged with continuous violence against a family member for allegedly beating their 16-year-old daughter.
Officers in Wayne County, Missouri are looking for a double amputee who has not been seen in over a month.