(KFVS) - Good Friday morning, it is March 23.
First Alert Forecast
There will be scattered showers throughout the day, but rain chances will go up and the showers will become more widespread this evening.
Laura Wibbenmeyer says there will not be much rain on the radar throughout the early part of the morning. The temperatures will top out in the 50s and some 60s in the south.
Scattered showers and thunderstorms continue until tomorrow but severe weather is not expected. The best chance of rain is to the north and East. Sunday still looks mainly dry, but we'll see a lot of clouds all day long.
Next week looks like we could see an active period of rain and sometimes thunderstorms. Tuesday into Wednesday look like the best chance for storms and heavy rains. There will be concerns about flooding on some of those days, next week.
- The City of Cape Girardeau wants your pictures to make them available for an online community album.
- The AIDS Walk will be held on Saturday, March 24 in Carbondale, Illinois at the SIUC Newman Center.
- According to Jackson Police, a house was shot at in Jackson on Thursday afternoon.
- Hundreds of people gathered to honor the life of a Kentucky police officer killed while on duty.
- A Paducah man was pinned between vehicles after a crash in McCracken Co., Ky.
Trending web stories
Millions of Facebook users are wondering if their profiles were accessed without their permission.
Protesters decrying this week's fatal shooting of an unarmed black man marched from Sacramento City Hall and onto a nearby freeway Thursday.
A 28-year-old Missouri mother was charged with multiple felony counts of endangering her six children in two separate incidents.
A Minnesota girl taking her driver's license test most likely failed – she crashed the car into the examination station before she got on the road.