UNION COUNTY, IL (KFVS) - Five people, four from southern Illinois and one from southeast Missouri, were sentenced to prison, according to the Union County state's attorney's office.
According to State's Attorney Tyler Edmonds, the following were sentenced on March 22:
- Kevin G. Cable, 42, of Pulaski County, Ill. was sentenced to three and a half years in prison for violating probation.
- Robert M. Best, 40, of Cape Girardeau, Mo. was sentenced to three years for revocation of probation from a theft charge.
- Stevie R. Easterly, 40, of Anna, Ill. was sentenced to two years after pleading guilty to meth-related charges.
- Heath Patrick Tellor, 42, of Anna, Illinois, was sentenced to three years for unlawful possession of a controlled substance charge.
- Dustin R. Haynes, 22, of Wolf Lake, Ill. was sentenced to three years for a theft charge.
All were sentenced to the Illinois Department of Corrections.