(KFVS) - Good morning, it is Thursday, March 22.
First Alert Forecast
The northern half of the Heartland is having a frosty morning. It's cool and calm for everyone else.
Laura Wibbenmeyer says clouds will increase through the day and that could bring a few light showers. The high temps will be in the 50s, with much less wind than yesterday.
Starting tomorrow night, we could see scattered showers until Saturday. Sunday is the pick of the weekend, with clear skies and temperatures in the 50s.
A wet pattern will set up starting next week. We'll have several rounds of rain during the work week, but it doesn't look like it will rain the whole time. It's too early to start to talk about the possibility of severe weather.
- Experts say there are plenty of reasons for Missouri Governor Eric Greitens to request a judge not a jury to decide his fate.
- A vehicle ran into a structure in the 1600 block of Greenbriar in Cape Girardeau on Wednesday.
- Two Metropolis, Illinois officers are being hailed as heroes after rescuing a 34-year-old woman out of her burning home.
- Two people from Graves County, Kentucky are facing charges after investigators performed a search of the home and found drugs.
- A Cairo, Illinois man has been sentenced to 23-years in prison for assisting in an armed bank robbery in 2014.
Trending web stories
A North Carolina mother is charged with child abuse after a video surfaced of her 1-year-old smoking marijuana.
A pregnant Florida woman ended up on a top of a moving car's hood after thieves stole her purse.