(KFVS) - Good morning, it is Tuesday, March 20.
First Alert Forecast
There will be rain switching over to snowfall throughout the morning.
Laura Wibbenmeyer says travel impacts will be minimal, but there could be pockets of heavy snow and slushy accumulations in our far eastern counties.
Temperatures will stay above freezing the entire morning. The rest of the day will be cold and windy with high temperatures only in the 40s and a stiff northwest breeze blowing between 20-30 mph.
The next few days will be dry. It will be cool, tomorrow, but temperatures will get near 60 degrees by Thursday afternoon.
An unsettled pattern starts Thursday night. The models show a discrepancy on the details between Friday and Tuesday. Rain chances look the highest on Saturday. Temperatures will probably be mild, however.
- Police and sheriff's departments in southern Illinois were on the lookout for a man accused of shooting three people in Taylorville, Ill.
- A driver may have had a medical issue after a pickup truck crashed into a Paducah, Kentucky building.
- Missouri is getting ready for its first execution in more than a year.
- An eastern Missouri doctor has been indicted for allegedly prescribing opioids to women with whom he had personal relationships.
- Police were in a standoff situation in Cape Girardeau, Missouri. Watch the suspect surrender here.
Trending web stories
A 15-year-old Minnesota student allegedly planned an attack on his school after being bullied but confessed to his parents before he followed through.
A Texas couple was arrested after leaving a 4-year-old child in a vehicle while they ate at a sports bar Saturday.
The brother of the teen charged with killing 17 people at a Florida school was arrested Monday afternoon for trespassing at the same school.
One person was killed after gunshots were fired in an area on Sutherland Road in Owensboro, Ky.