(KFVS) - Good morning it is Wednesday, February 28.
First Alert Forecast
We'll have scattered rain with pockets of heavy showers this morning. Laura Wibbenmeyer says the storms will not get severe, this morning.
The rain will let up by late morning or early afternoon. But you can expect it again after sunset. There is a flood warning for Western Kentucky.
Evening storms aren't expected to be severe, but there is always a chance they could hit severe limits.
The rain moves out by Thursday afternoon but the wind moves in. Highs will be in the 50s.
Your weekend looks dry and seasonably warm. There will be sunshine and the highs will be in the 50s.
- A Sikeston, Missouri has spent years in prison for a murder he's always said he did not commit. Finally, one judge agrees.
- U.S. Border Patrol agents in Arizona say they've arrested a man wanted in connection with a homicide in Illinois.
- Disaster relief continued in Malden, Missouri after a tornado damaged more than 75-homes.
- Waters are rising from both the Mississippi and Ohio Rivers. They are seeping into Alexander County, Illinois.
- The City of Mayfield, Kentucky announced it intends to file a new lawsuit against the Graves County Board of Education. Here's why.
Join us on the Breakfast Show for these top stories and more.