MURRAY, KY (KFVS) - A Murray, Kentucky man is behind bars as a result of a drug investigation conducted by the Kentucky State Police.
Kentucky State Police's Drug Enforcement and Special Investigations, along with KSP Post 1 troopers and KSP Special Operations K9, served a search warrant on First Street in Murray on Friday, May 19. The warrant was issued as a result of an ongoing drug trafficking investigation.
During the search, troopers located various drugs inside the home along with a large sum of cash believed to be proceeds of drug trafficking.
Clifton D. Jones, 37, of Murray, Kentucky was arrested and charged with the following:
- First Degree Trafficking a Controlled Substance (Meth)
- First Degree Trafficking a Controlled Substance (Cocaine)
- Trafficking Marijuana 2nd Offense
- Tampering with Physical Evidence
- Possession of Drug Paraphernalia
Jones was lodged in the Calloway County Jail.
The investigation is continuing by Kentucky State Police's Drug Enforcement and Special Investigations.