GRAVES COUNTY, KY (KFVS) - A Melber, Kentucky man is behind bars facing several drug and traffic charges following a traffic stop on Thursday, May 11.
According to Graves County Sheriff Dewayne Redmon, a traffic stop was conducted on KY 45N on a motorcycle driven by Joshua Sanderson, 37, of Melber and a female passenger who was not wearing a helmet. It was also determined the motorcycle had improper equipment.
Upon further investigation deputies located methamphetamine, Xanax and other pills on Sanderson.
Sanderson was arrested is charged with the following
- Failure to comply with Helmet Law
- No rear View Mirrors on Motorcycle
- Trafficking in Controlled Sub (2nd Offense)
- Trafficking in Controlled Sub - 1st Degree (Methamphetamine)
- Trafficking in Controlled Sub - 3rd Degree (1st offense)
- Illegal possession of Legend Drug
- Failure to notify DOT of address change
- no registration receipt
Sanderson was taken to the Graves County Jail.