(KFVS) - There are shelters open across the Heartland for those who have had to evacuate because of rising water. If you know of a shelter that is not on this list, you can email the information to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- The Red Cross opened a shelter at the Caruthersville Armory at 711 West 3rd Street.
- His Place Church at 4 Wright Park Drive is serving as a shelter for anyone who needs a place to stay.
- Hayti Community Center at 600 E. Washington Street
- Marquand Zion High School at 205 E. Morley Street
- The American Red Cross of Eastern Missouri said the shelter in Perry County is in standby mode. If anyone needs shelter, they are asked to call the Red Cross at 314-516-2700.
- The Black River Coliseum is open as a shelter. Household pets are allowed. The shelter is in need of dog food and cat litter, as well as various items like pillows and water.
- The Van Buren Youth and Community Center has shelter, food and water available to anyone who needs it. There is also a mobile medical facility provided by Missouri Highlands Health Care.
- There is a shelter set up at the Winona Police Department and Mayor Brenda Barkman said the city also has access to two churches in town. There are Red Cross Cots and supplies available along with donated food.
- The Ridge Church at 7350 Old Highway 13
- The St. Joseph Catholic Church's Family Center Facility at 600 N. Russell in Marion, IL is available as a shelter.