MARION, IL (KFVS) - On Tuesday, February 28, a ribbon cutting ceremony will be held at AirGo in Marion, Illinois.
The event is located at 10511 Corporate Hangar and begins at 11 a.m. It includes food, beverages, and networking. It is hosted by the Marion Chamber of Commerce.
The Marion Area Chamber of Commerce is an organization of business and professional people working together to build a healthy economy and to improve the quality of life in our community.
The Chamber works with these objectives in mind:
- To help business/industry prosper and grow
- To increase job opportunities
- To contribute to the overall economic stability of the community
- To encourage an orderly expansion and development of all segments of the community
- To improve the quality of life of the community and surrounding area
Every business, industry, and individual is invited to join the Chamber and help make a difference in the community. You can click here for more information.