Firefighters: Electrical malfunction started fire at Cape Girard - KFVS12 News & Weather Cape Girardeau, Carbondale, Poplar Bluff

Firefighters: Electrical malfunction started fire at Cape Girardeau Co. home

(Source: KFVS) (Source: KFVS)
CAPE GIRARDEAU COUNTY, MO (KFVS) -

Firefighters say some sort of electrical malfunction started a fire at a Cape Girardeau County, Missouri home on Monday, December 19.

The home was on County Road 233.

Officials say most of the damage was contained to the attic.

Firefighters say no one was hurt.

Download the KFVS News app: iPhone | Android

Copyright 2016 KFVS. All rights reserved.

Powered by Frankly