CARMI, IL (KFVS) - The 15th annual Charity Auction at the Illinois State Police District 19 Headquarters raised more than $2,400.
According to Sergeant Mark Zimmerman, retired district 19 troopers, current staff, and local businesses and vendors donated various items that were auctioned off.
The donations will be given in $350 increments to charitable organizations in the seven counties district 19 serves.
The businesses and organizations that took part in the charity auction this year include:
- Wooly Wash-Carmi
- Southern Illinois Pool-Eldorado
- Hoarders in Rehab-Eldorado
- Harrisburg Veterinary Clinic-Harrisburg
- S.I. Workwear-Harrisburg
- Wilson's Door Company-Harrisburg
- Saline County Circuit Clerk Randy Nyberg-Harrisburg
- Gold Star DJ Show-Marion