(KFVS) - There's something about Christmas lights that just make the season merry and bright.
We're putting together a list of displays in the Heartland to help you and your family plan a Christmas Lights Tour of your own!
If you know of a house or neighborhood we should add, please email it to email@example.com
- 929 Highway 25 North
- Cape County Park (2400 County Park Drive)
- 244 Capaha Trail
- 1858 Evondale St., light show runs from 6:30 p.m. to about 8:30 p.m. each night. Tune to 89.5 for music.
- 2019 Concord Place, 9,500 lights shining every night.
- Jackson City Park (Entrances on North High, Independence, West Park, and Union)
- Jennifer Street
- 10179 State Hwy W, close to the 177 end of W
- 1621 Mulberry
- Johnson Street
- The Malden Arts Council Christmas Musical Light Show at the Cottonbelt Park shows nightly from 5 p.m. until 10 p.m. It features Christmas lights synchronized to music. It's a spectacular show you won't want to miss!
- 1305 South St. (Lights run from 5:30-9:30 p.m. Mon-Thur.; 5:30-10:30 p.m. Fri-Sun.)
- 7157 Siler Lane (Tune your radio to 92.1 FM to hear music with the lights. Runs 5:30-10 p.m. nightly)
- 913 Oak Street
- 7066 Cherry Valley Road (Display includes 83,000 lights, blow ups, and handmade decor)
- Candy Cane Lane in the 600 block of East Main
- Let it Glow light show at Discovery Park of America