Cape Girardeau house catches fire from gas grill on porch - KFVS12 News & Weather Cape Girardeau, Carbondale, Poplar Bluff

Cape Girardeau house catches fire from gas grill on porch

(Source: Don Frazier/KFVS) (Source: Don Frazier/KFVS)
(Source: Don Frazier/KFVS) (Source: Don Frazier/KFVS)
CAPE GIRARDEAU, MO (KFVS) -

A Cape Girardeau house caught fire on Wednesday, November 9 after the homeowner was grilling on the back porch.

The home is located in the 1000 block of Westpoint Place.

The fire reportedly started on the back porch with a gas grill.

According to crews, the homeowner was grilling and went out later to check on the grill and found the house on fire.

Firefighters were able to extinguish the fire and no one was injured.

Download the KFVS News app: iPhone | Android

Copyright 2016 KFVS. All rights reserved.

Powered by Frankly