(KFVS) - Back to Nature Foods is voluntarily recalling four products because they have undeclared milk that is not listed as an ingredient.
According to the company, the products contain chocolate from a third party supplier.
Those with an allergy or severe sensitivity to milk run the risk of a serious or life threatening allergic reaction if they eat the affected products.
The affected products include:
- Chocolate Delight Granola (11 oz) with a best by date of 12/25/16-7/27/17
- Dark Chocolate Coconut Granola (11 oz) with a best by date of 5/9/17-8/14/17
- Chocolate Chunk Cookies (9.5 oz) with a best by date of 5/8/17-5/12/17
- Mini Chocolate Chunk Cookies (6 x 1.25 oz) with a best by date of 5/1/17
- Mini Chocolate Chunk Cookies (100 x 1.25 oz) with a best by date of 5/1/17
- Mini Chocolate Chunk Cookies (9 x 2.5 oz) with a best by date of 5/1/17
If you have any of the products and have an allergy to milk, you should destroy the product or return it for a product replacement or refund.
If you have questions, you can call Back to Nature's Consumer Relations Center at 844-275-5845. The center is open Monday through Friday from 9 a.m. until 5 p.m.