(KFVS) - A tornado watch is in effect for parts of the Heartland through 7 p.m.
Scattered strong to severe storms will develop mainly across the central and eastern counties of the Heartland.
Check out the First Alert SkyCams in Cape Girardeau, Poplar Bluff, and Sikeston.
- Make sure you stay with the First Alert Weather Team for your first alert of dangerous weather.
- Download our First Alert Weather App
- Turn on your weather radio
- Sign up to receive First Alert Weather e-mails
- Text "storm" to 91212 for severe weather text alerts. Standard messaging rates may apply.
- Text "weather" to 91212 for daily weather forecast text alerts. Standard messaging rates may apply. One message sent per day.
- Like the "KFVS Weather Alerts" page on Facebook.
- Follow @kfvsweather on Twitter.
- Send your snow pictures and video to cNews! kfvs12.com/cnews or email firstname.lastname@example.org.