Neil Reitenbach of Jackson is ready for the big game – and his warm up on game day includes Buffalo Chicken Dip. Buffalo wings are a staple for football foodies – but Neil's recipe combines the best of Buffalo wings – including Ranch dressing – into a dip-able, spreadable dish.
- 1 pound skinless boneless chicken breasts (boiled and shredded)
- 1 bottle ranch dressing (8 ounce)
- 2 Packages 8 ounce cream cheese (softened)
- 1 Bottle buffalo wing sauce, 12 ounce (Frank’s Buffalo sauce is best)
- 1 Package shredded Cheddar cheese (2 cups)
Preheat your oven to 350 degrees.
Boil the chicken breasts in water seasoned with salt, pepper, garlic powder and Tony's Creole seasoning until cooked (usually 15-20 minutes). Use a fork or kitchen aid mixer to shred the meat.
Add ranch dressing, cream cheese, and wing sauce into the bowl containing the cooked chicken and mix until smooth and well combined. Add the shredded chicken and about 1¾ cups of the cheddar cheese. Mix well
Spread the mixture into a 9x13 inch baking dish. Sprinkle the remaining cheddar cheese on top.
Bake in the preheated oven until the cheese is bubbling, about 15-20 minutes.
Serve with tortilla chips, crackers, celery, or slices of bread.