SCOTT COUNTY, MO (KFVS) - Scott County Sheriff Rick Walter says multiple convicted sexual offenders have been arrested for failure comply with Missouri sex offender laws, with an additional three still being sought.
Each person listed has been charged with failure to register, which is a class C felony and bonds set at $5,000 each.
- Johnny R. McAnulty, 57, of Miner
- Robert Guzman, 63, of Oran
- Kenneth J. Bramlett, 37, of Sikeston
- Andrew T. Johnson, 27, of Benton
- James D. Kitchen, 30, of Scott City
- Kevin G. Mason, 52, of Scott City
- Robert L. Davis, 47, of Sikeston
Sheriff Walter, accompanied by numerous deputies, conducted a roundup of the individuals Wednesday evening.
The three individuals listed below are at large and still wanted on warrants charging them with failure to register.
- Calvin S. Scott, 33, of Sikeston
- James E. Triplett, 38, of Sikeston
- Andrew J. Washington, 30, of Sikeston
Walter said the warrants are a result of his office conducting frequent compliance checks on convicted sexual offenders to make sure they are giving accurate information when they register.
Walter said he also depends on help from the community to aid in tracking the individuals as they move from one location to another.
Walter is asking that anyone with information on the whereabouts of Scott, Triplett, and Washington please contact his office at (573) 545-3525.