ANNA, IL (KFVS) - An Anna, Illinois woman has been crowned Miss Illinois 2015.
Crystal Davis took home the crown at the Marion Cultural & Civic Center.
She did a vocal performance for her talent and will be speaking across the state with the platform "Crystal Clear: Eyes on the Road Ahead."
Top 11 finalists included:
- Miss Southern Sweetheart Brittany Albrecht
- Miss Central Illinois Amelia Mugavero
- Miss Chain O'Lakes Ariel Beverly
- Miss Metropolis Emily Travis
- Miss Prairie State Natalie Schroll
- Miss Chicago Whitney Wandland
Top 5 included:
- 4th runner up - Miss Skyline Janna Harner
- 3rd runner up - Miss Fox Valley Kogan Murphy
- 2nd runner up - Miss Windy City Michela Moe
- 1st runner up - Miss Northern Suburbs Lily Alrendt
Virginia Harper, of Bloomingdale becomes Miss Illinois' Pre-Teen. Peyton Tucker, of Moline becomes Miss Illinois' Outstanding Teen.
The Teen and Pre-Teen program is the little sister program to Miss Illinois.
As Miss Illinois' Outstanding Teen and Pre-Teen, Virginia and Peyton will make appearances across the state speaking about their platforms. Peyton will compete for the title of Miss America's Outstanding Teen 2016 in August in Orlando, FL.
Pre-Teen Top 5 included:
- 4th Runner Up Miss Northern Suburbs Palmer Whiston
- 3rd Runner Up Miss Gold Coast Grave Voiles
- 2nd Runner Up Miss Windy City Carsyn Whisenant
- 1st Runner Up Miss Southern Illinois Victoria Shore
Teen Top 5 included:
- 4th Runner Up Miss North Shore Cassidy Raasch
- 3rd Runner Up Miss Chicago Sheridan Hurtig
- 2nd Runner Up Miss Lake County Samantha Pokorny
- 1st Runner Up Miss Chain O' Lakes Grace Keller